Back Flye with Balance
Move: Stand on your right leg, holding light weights. Lift your left leg off the floor behind you and balance. Start with your hands directly under your body, palms facing each other, then lift the weights and squeeze the shoulder blades together.
Repetitions: 12 on each side.
• Keep your chest lifted as you balance.
• Your may feel this more in your standing leg than your lifted leg.
• If balancing is diffi cult for you, tap your foot on the fl oor.
• Lift the weights with control. Squeeze your shoulder blades together as you finish the move.
• Keep your abdominal muscles pulled up and in.