Tricep Kickback and Posterior Deltoid Lift in a Squat
Move: Hold light to medium weights. Stand with your feet hip width apart and bend your knees, driving your hips back into a squat. Tuck your elbows into your waist, then straighten your elbows behind you. Then lift the straight arms. As you bend your elbows back in, return to standing.
Repetitions: 15 total.
• In the squat sit back into your heels.
• Control the weights. Do not allow them to have momentum or swing.
• Aim your elbows high in the tricep press.
• Keep your shoulders back, chest up and open, and spine straight.
• Pull your navel toward your spine.