- 4 wooden sticks or short bamboo skewers
- 2 firm ripe bananas, peeled and halved crosswise
- 4 12-inch squares aluminum foil
- 1 ounce 70 percent dark chocolate, finely grated
- 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
Insert a wooden stick into each banana half. Place each on a square of foil. Place the chocolate on a plate. Heat the peanut butter in a small dish in the microwave oven until barely warm but spreadable. Coat each banana half with a thin layer of peanut butter; roll in the chocolate. Wrap each banana tightly in foil. Freeze at least 2 hours or up to 2 weeks. Serves 4.