Meal Plan Week 2: Fast Track 2
Meals: Don't forget you can choose any meal from Week 1
Vegetables: choose any vegetables as a side from the list of recipes on the Sides Category. You can also add back zucchini and squash.
Snacks: You can have up to 2 Snacks per day.
- Breakfast: Mexican-Style Scramble
- Lunch: Curried Chicken Salad in Papaya
- Dinner: Broiled Salmon Dijonnasie with a vegetable
- Breakfast: Hawaiian Crunch
- Lunch: Tuscan Bean and Tuna Salad
- Dinner: Chili-Rubbed Chicken Breasts with Mango Salsa and vegetable
- Breakfast: Quick- Fix Cereal
- Lunch: Popeye Burgers with a quick-fix salad (no meat added)
- Dinner: Tilapia Saute with Greens and vegetable
- Breakfast: Sausage Sandwich
- Lunch: Quick- Fix Sandwich with a vegetable
- Dinner: Fish in a Packet with a vegetable
- Breakfast: Italian- Style Scramble plus two pieces turkey bacon or sausage or one cup low-fat cottage cheese
- Lunch: Chinese Chicken Salad
- Dinner: Steamed Fish with Chinese Herbs and a vegetable
Week 2: Fast Track 2 Summary
- Eat three meals+ two snacks a day.
- Eat every three to four hours.
- Reintroduce healthy carbohydrates such as breads, pasta and rice.
- Continue to drink at least six glasses of sugar-free liquid a day (at least five of the six glasses should be water).
- Snack at least twice a day with expanded options.
- Exercise six times a week.
- Be patient if weight loss slows this week.