- 1 turkey or veggie breakfast sausage link
- Nonstick canola oil cooking spray
- 1⁄2 of a green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 whole egg
- 3 to 6 egg whites
- 1 8-inch low-fat whole wheat or low-carb tortilla (such as Mission®)
- 1 ounce grated low-fat (2 percent) cheese
Cook sausage according to package directions; set aside. Meanwhile, mist a nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Heat skillet over medium heat for 2 minutes. Saute bell pepper in hot skillet until tender, about 3 minutes. Lightly beat egg and egg whites; add to skillet. Cook until eggs are set. Place eggs on tortilla, leaving a border on all sides. Top with the cheese and the sausage link. Roll up burrito style, tucking in the ends as you go. Serves 1.