- 1 pound lean ground beef or ground uncooked turkey
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped cilantro
- 1 fresh serrano chile pepper, seeded and finely chopped (optional)
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Nonstick canola oil cooking spray
- Mango Salsa
Combine beef, onion, cilantro, chile pepper (if desired), cumin, ginger, curry powder, and cinnamon in a large bowl; mix well. Shape beef mixture into 4 patties.
Mist a nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Heat the skillet over medium-high heat for 2 minutes. Cook patties in hot skillet for 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until cooked through. Top each burger with Mango Salsa. Serves 4.