Edamame and Spinach Salad
- 1 9-ounce package prewashed baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup cooked shelled edamame (green soybeans)*
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 1⁄2 cup bean sprouts
- 1⁄4 cup grated carrot
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- Toasted sesame seeds (optional)
Toss spinach with edamame in a large salad bowl. Arrange chicken, bean sprouts, and carrot attractively on top. For dressing, whisk together rice vinegar, soy sauce, and sesame oil in a small bowl. Drizzle dressing over salad. Sprinkle with sesame seeds, if desired. Serves 2.
*Note: Shelled edamame are now available in the frozen food section of many markets.