- 1 turkey or veggie sausage patty
- Nonstick canola oil cooking spray
- 1 whole egg or 3 egg whites
- 1 whole wheat English muffin
- 1 1-ounce slice low-fat (2 percent) cheese
- 1 slice tomato
Microwave sausage patty according to package directions; set aside. Mist a nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Heat skillet over medium heat for 2 minutes. Fry the whole egg (or cook the egg whites) to desired doneness.
Meanwhile, toast English muffin. Place sausage patty on bottom half of muffin. Top with egg, cheese, tomato, and other half of muffin. Serves 1.