Skip to content
- Use in rice and fish dishes
- Leaves (basil, mint, etc.)
- Use with eggs, seafood, chicken, cucumbers, green beans, potatoes, tomatoes, and beets.
- Shake garlic powder onto salads, meat, fish, poultry, and into dressings. Chop fresh garlic to use in recipes.
- It is a classic with meat, fish, poultry, eggs, vegetable soup, and eggplant.
- It adds full flavor to fish soups, stews, and breads.
- Use it sparingly at first for zing on chicken, fish, shellfish, and carrots and in dressings.
- Salt-free Italian seasoning
- Add it to boiling pasta water for an Italian accent.
- Fresh lemon juice
- Squeeze it on steamed vegetables, broiled fish, rice, or pasta.
- Salt-free garlic and herb seasoning
- Use it to liven up soups, sandwiches, or your home-cooked meals.