Tasty Bran Muffins
1 1/2 C. Kellog’s All-Bran cereal
1 C. carrots
1/2 C. almonds, roughly chopped
1 1/4 C. milk
1/3 C. pumpkin puree
1 1/4 C. flour
1/2 C. sugar
1 Tbsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. salt
Yields 12 muffins
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Stir together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- In large mixing bowl, combine All Bran and milk. Let stand about 6 minutes until cereal softens. Add egg and pumpkin. Beat well.
- Add flour mixture, stir only until combined.
- Portion batter evenly into twelve 2 1/2-inch muffin-pan cubs coated with cooking spray.
- Cook at 400 degrees for 20 minutes