Meal Plan Week 1: Fast Track 1
Meals: For optimum results during Week 1, substitute one or two of the meals with a protein shake using any of recipes from the Shakes Category.
Vegetables: During Week 1, the meun lists "with a vegetable" choose any vegetables recipe in the Sides Category. Except for those containing zucchini and squash (which are too starchy for Week 1)
Snacks: You can choose up to two snacks each day from the Snacks Category.
- Breakfast: Asparagus Baked Frittata
- Lunch: Farmer's Market Chopped Salad
- Dinner: Tilapia Saute with Greens
- Breakfast: Garden Omelet
- Lunch: Quick-Fix Salad
- Dinner: Grilled Chicken Breasts or Turkey Cutlets with a grilled vegetable
- Breakfast: Quick-Fix Egg Scramble
- Lunch: Blue Plate Turkey Burger Salad
- Dinner: New Orleans Halibut with a vegetable
- Breakfast: Gazpacho Sundae
- Lunch: Mediterranean Chicken Wrap-Ups
- Dinner: Asian Glazed Salmon with a vegetable
- Breakfast: Kathy's Yogurt Sundae
- Lunch: Tuscan Bean and Tuna Salad
- Dinner: Fish in a packet with a vegetable
- Breakfast: 2 eggs (any style) with steamed asparagus and 2 pieces turkey bacon or sausage OR 1 cup cottage cheese
- Lunch: Grilled chicken breast with a vegetable
- Dinner: Chicken Skewers with a vegetable
Week 1: Fast Track 1 Summary
- Eat three meals + two snacks a day.
- Eat every three to four hours.
- Avoid starchy carbohydrates, sugars, nuts and salt.
- Drink at least six glasses of sugar-free liquid a day (at least five of the six glasses should be water)
- Substitute protein shake for one or two meals.