Wrap-It-Up Egg Scramble
- Nonstick canola oil cooking spray
- 4 to 6 egg whites (or 3⁄4 cup egg substitute or 3⁄4 cup purchased egg whites)
- 1 6-inch herb and garlic, scallion, or plain whole wheat tortilla (such as La Tortilla Factory®)
- 1⁄4 cup fat-free refried beans
- 1 ounce crumbled feta cheese or finely shredded low-fat (2 percent) cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese
- Fat-free salsa (optional)
Mist a nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Heat the skillet over medium-high heat for 2 minutes. Lightly beat egg whites in a small bowl. Cook egg whites in the hot skillet until set. Remove skillet from heat.
Spread the tortilla with the beans and sprinkle with the cheese. Place cooked eggs on one side of tortilla, add salsa (if desired), and roll up. Serves 1.